Luma Consulting is located on the traditional lands of the Coast Salish people.
Luma’s mission is to strengthen the capacity of changemakers and communities who strive to make a more just, compassionate, and vibrant world.
We are inspired by people doing powerful work every day to create a more equitable world. We are motivated by empathy, compassion, and goodness that are all around us.
Our Values and Commitments to Clients and One Another
- Integrity and honesty: In all of our relationships, methods, and communication
- Collaboration: Working well with others is effective, satisfying, and necessary for progress
- Rigor: In our thought process, what we produce, and how we go about producing it
- Curiosity and listening: To truly understand and respond to client needs, interests, and goals
- Respect: For the knowledge and experience of those doing and impacted by the work
- Humor: We enjoy our work and assume you want too as well
- Humility: We recognize our own privilege and power, and are examining our part in perpetuating racist systems
Our Commitment to Equity
Luma Consulting is actively working to become an anti-racist organization. We acknowledge that problems of injustice, oppression, inequality, racism, and environmental degradation are structural and systemic. Independently, and together with our clients, we are striving to dismantle systems of oppression and create a more equitable and just world.